WCAG - go to maincontent

How to report your moving

Read below how to report your moving when you are covered by the Absolute Assurance of Accommodation

When you vacate your apartment under the AAA you need to send an email to The National Register of Persons in the City of Odense.

The e-mail must include:

  • Your name
  • Your Personal Identification Number
  • Your change of address (including your current address)
  • The date of your move
  • Choose a doctor
Subsequently, The National Register of Persons will register your move
The City of Odense
  • Flakhaven 2
  • 5000 Odense C
  • Phone: + 45 66 13 13 72
Click here to go to start page