Application for entry to Denmark
If you move to Denmark from another country, you must register in the municipality where you are going to live.
Citizen Service at Borgernes Hus
Østre Stationsvej 15
5000 Odense C
Contact information - Phone opening hours
Monday 10:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 12:00
Thursday 10-12 and 14-16
Friday 10:00 - 12:00
Personal attendance is only possible if you have booked an appointment beforehand.
If you're sending sensitive personal data, make sure to use Digital Post (requires NemID/MitID).
Registration in Odense
If you are moving to Odense from another country, you need to book an appointment before you come to Borgerservice to register. This must be no later than 5 days after entering Denmark. Complete the self-service solution “Application for entering Denmark” and book an appointment online.
- You must reside in the address for at least 3 months
- You must have a fixed address in Odense, and you must show documentation for this (for example, a tenancy agreement)
- Foreign citizens must bring a valid residence permit (nordic citizens are exempt from this requirement)
You must complete and bring the following to Borgerservice:
- Residence permit
- Documentation for your address
- Other relevant documentation regarding your registration, e.g. marriage certificate (if you are married outside Denmark)
- Please note that children born outside Denmark must also show birth certificates and passports.